mercoledì 29 aprile 2009

Alice Cooper - 1971-1972 - From Detroit to Paris (DVDfull)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

Here's some footage of the original Alice Cooper band
from when they were still slightly dangerous. The
Paris section is B&W and has a timecode. The Detroit
Tubeworks show is my all-time favourite. Dig those
twin SGs! Glen Buxton let's rip. Alice's Devilish trident,
as demonstrated during Black Juju, can be purchased
from most good hardware stores or your local garden centre.

Eastown Theatre, Detroit - January 16th 1971:
01 - I'm 18
02 - Is It My Body?/My Very Own
03 - Black Juju

Paris, France - November 13th 1972:
01 - (Intro)
02 - Public Animal #9
03 - I'm Eighteen
04 - Is It My Body - My Very Own
05 - Guttercat vs. The Jets (Streetfight tape)
06 - Elected

>>> MEGAUPLOAD <<<

1 commento:

  1. Thank you,Thank you,Thank you.Bloody Fantastic i really enjoyed the old Coop and his band.Great post.

    RispondiElimina