martedì 23 dicembre 2008

The Cure - 2001-11-23 - Paris - La Scène (France)


(audience recording mp3@192)

Thanks to Justin!!!!!!
Recorded directly from the audience, this bootleg really
has an 'intimate' atmosphere. In the second part of the

gig there are some (maybe electronically caused)

distortins, but anyway it is worth listening


01. The Lovecats
02. Mint Car
03. Just Like Heaven
04. High
05. Lullaby
06. Cut Here
07. Friday I'm In Love
08. Why Can't I Be You -
09. Boys Don't Cry
10. Lovesong
11. A Forest
12. High
13. Friday I'm In Love
14. Fire In Cairo
15. Boys Don't Cry


>>> RAPIDSHARE <<< ---------- >>> MEGAUPLOAD <<<

1 commento:

  1. Huge thanks for this one.
    My only true love is the Cure.
    But I like lossa other goodies too! Led Zeppelin, The Jam, etc.
    Thanks for all the great posts I have gotten from here over the past year, Love it!!
    ... A Friend!

    RispondiElimina