mercoledì 7 maggio 2008

Led Zeppelin - 2007-12-10-O2 - Arena,London,UK (Full Show) repost



Tapers Notes:
This is not the best recording I have ever made. Not even close. Section 407 is all the way up in line with the ending of the floor. Fortunately I managed to move down from the second to last row which was considerably higher up than row J

Since this show is what it is I assume most can live without perfection for awhile. I'm sure better sources will turn up but this is listenable and will give you a great feel for the show.

CD1:
01 Intro
02 Good Times Bad Times
03 Ramble On
04 Black Dog
05 In My Time Of Dying
06 For Your Life
07 Trampled Under Foot
08 Nobody's Fault But Mine
09 No Quarter

CD2:
01 Since I've Been Loving You
02 Dazed And Confused
03 Stairway To Heaven
04 The Song Remains The Same
05 Misty Mountain Hop
06 Kashmir
07 crowd
08 Whole Lotta Love
09 crowd
10 Rock And Roll


>>> download <<<

5 commenti:

  1. Bless you for that.
    I appreciate the effort of being busy with the recording rather than fall into the hands of the music...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for the stuff. God bless you, you saved my life!;-)))

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much, you did a very good job. The sound is very decent and this allows us to share this incredible moment even if we weren't lucky enough to get tickets :-)

    RispondiElimina